Health and Safety for Staff
Below are important protocols that have been established by the District and will continue to be enhanced in order to support the safety at all school facilities.
- Establishing social distancing procedures for staff at all facilities in support national, state, and local guidelines.
- Screening temperatures and health questionnaires for all staff and enforcing health and safety protocols.
- Installing hand sanitization stations throughout facilities.
- Requiring facial coverings/masks for all staff.
- Sanitizing classrooms, buses, cafeterias, libraries, gymnasiums, and other learning facilities daily.
Our health and safety planning and preparation processes have been in continued development as we have been receiving direction and guidance from national, state, and local health and education officials. The health and safety of our students, staff, and school community are the highest priority. Plans are subject to change, and we will communicate progress and updates to our school community via our website, text messaging for immediate notifications, and social media platforms. We appreciate your support and partnership.